Real Clear Results
At Market Trends Pacific, the client is our focus. Our approach is to work as partners to carefully identify goals, and then develop the most efficient protocol to achieve them.
Whether our clients are looking for CRM measurement or new CRM tools, online surveys and sale monitoring, net promoter scores, customer loyalty measurement, or an array of employee empowerment programs, our experienced staff continuously strives to develop the most sensible, accessible and cost effective market research solutions for each client.
From financial and bank marketing, retail promotions, healthcare customer services, to automotive marketing and everything in between, Market Trends is committed to providing exceptional and expert service to our valued clients.
But don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what some of our clients have to say about Market Trends Pacific:
What Our Clients Say About Us
- "They conducted their work in a very professional manner…timely…provided the information we needed…identified areas of improvement...work done has been exemplary and fees and competitive."Bruce McEwan, VP Administration at Young Brothers, LimitedProject: Annual Customer Satisfaction Tracking Survey. Conducted yearly since 2003.
- “We were very pleased with the contents and depth of the analysis... we have always been impressed with work and company.”Jason T. Higa, President & CEO at FCH Enterprises Inc. dba Zippy’s RestaurantsProject: Surveys and market studies, including employee surveys for internal climate assessment, customer expectations and satisfaction.
- "Project plans have always been feasible and cost-effective…provided excellent service, often going beyond what is required in the contract to ensure that the product has maximum value…never failed on a commitment…unfailingly responsive and flexible…always provided excellent value."Katherine A. Tibbetts, Research Scientist at Kamehameha SchoolsProject: Alumni survey for policy analysis and systems evaluation division of one of Hawaii’s largest private schools.
- "Employees were inspired to achieve their own personal and team goals. The management team aligned incentives with measurable success and encouraged employees to celebrate those successes. Over the two year journey, AIG Hawaii eventually achieved an outstanding 85% NPS, while dramatically reducing the cancellation by 20%, increasing the sales conversion rate by 8% points, reducing 16% operating cost, and increasing the number of policies on the books."Jackie Ingamells, Vice President Customer Service at AIG Hawaii (now Farmers Insurance Hawaii)Project: Surveys and market studies, including employee surveys for internal climate assessment, customer expectations and satisfaction.
- “Servco gets timely results. The organization is strong both in qualitative and quantative research. Data is highly reliable with consistent results over time. They have always accommodated our needs, exerting whatever efforts possible to understand our business problem, recommend a research effort that shreds light on that problem, and do whatever additional follow-up research or analysis is needed to hone our understanding.”William M. Kawashima, Director of Marketing at Servco Pacific Inc.Project: Monthly customer satisfaction surveys by phone. Finance and insurance market studies.
- "ClarityKit has been a valuable tool in our customer quality program. Customized reports that provide performance results, for individual employees and entire teams, assist our leadership team in targeting improvement areas that are meaningful to our customers. These customer quality improvements we’ve executed have helped our business build customer loyalty in a very competitive marketplace."Patti-Jo Day, Vice President Customer Service at Farmers Insurance HawaiiProject: ClarityKit. Voice of Customer Program conducted for Sales, Service, Claims, Property and Commercial.
Market Trends Pacific services a wide variety of clients in many different industries, including, but not limited to the retail, automotive, healthcare, banking and financial industries.
- Servco Pacific, Inc.
- Big Island Toyota
- Maui Toyota
- Oceanic Time Warner
- Active Video Networks Inc.
- FLUX Magazine
- Ameron Hawaii
- Coldwell Pacific Banker Properties
- Architects Hawaii Ltd.
- University of Hawaii Energy Policy Forum
- Hawaii State Teachers Association
- St. Louis Schools
- University of Hawaii Professional Assembly
- Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union
- First Hawaiian Bank
- Hawaii National Bank
- Central Pacific Bank
- Hawaii State Federal Credit Union
- Hawaii USA
- Aloha Care
- Hawaii State Department of Health
- University Health Alliance
- ProService Hawaii
- Blue Planet Foundation
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Hawaii Center for Food Safety
- Chef Zone
- Y. Hata & Company
- KTA Superstores
- The Wedding Ring Shop
- C.S. Wo & Sons, Ltd
- Hawaii Planing Mill (HPM)
- Bishop Museum
- Hawaii Tourism Authority (HTA)
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- USS Missouri
- Hawaiian Electric Company
- Hawaiian Light Electric Company
- Maui Electric Company
- Young Brothers Hawaii
- Mid Pacific Country Club